Define your dream
Start planning your dream space by listing everything important to you, from functionality to colours. Then, create a rough draft that captures the essence of what you’re looking for.
Things to Consider
- Determine project scope (partial/full remodeling? building new?)
- Define timeline and schedule
- Plan high-level budget
- Pinpoint your personal design style
- Create a visual moodboard featuring your favourite ideas
- Estimate space measurements
- Draft out a preliminary floorplan
- Define special considerations (accessibility, windows, etc.)
Leading kitchen designers have suggested 30-35% of your budget should be on furniture, 20% should be for your worktops, appliances should be 15-20%, and delivery and installation should be another 15-20%. Sinks and taps can usually be sourced for as little as 5% of your overall kitchen budget.
Discover more about the interior design style that you like best
Find instant inspiration and creative ideas with our rich gallery of images
See your selection of surfaces set in 3D space